Blank Note Card - Great Egret Profile
Each note card:
* Is not mass produced but rather individually created, printed and packed to order.
* Features a matte image printed on high quality card stock measuring 4.5” X 6.25”
* Includes a quality matching envelope
* Is blank inside with a plain paper finish allowing for the writer’s personal tidings
* Can be used for a personal message, thank you note, “just thinking of you” note, sympathy or as a greeting card
* Includes a description of the image on the backside
* Is neatly packaged in a clear protective sleeve
Money Saving Options: Save 25% off the individual card price by purchasing six note cards. Sets of six are packaged in a crystal clear acetate box for gift giving or simply safe storage.
Option 1. Six note cards of the same image. Indicate quantity at purchase.
Option 2. Create your own custom assortment of six note cards chosen from any of our individual Etsy listings. Simply contact us through Etsy or directly at justimagerygallery [!at] gmail.com for further information.
Sets make perfect gifts for many occasions!
* Actual image colors may vary slightly from those seen on your monitor due to varying monitor settings.
* All images are copyright ©Just Imagery Gallery, all rights reserved. They are not to be reproduced or resold without permission.
Hope you find something you like!
Thanks for shopping with us.
Just Imagery Gallery
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.